Thursday, 20 August 2009

Welcome to my new blog...

I started this blog because my daughter convinced me that I needed to post some of my attempts at crafting.
I like making things to give away as gifts, but never seem to remember to take a picture while I still have it in my hot little hands.
This, therefore, is my way of showing off my creative talents (which usually means being able to somewhat follow a pattern) with people who don't get to see my work before it gets given away.



Case in point - I made this tea cozy because I got a brand new teapot for my birthday, and of course, a teapot needs a tea cozy, right?

Never one to be satisfied with the mundane, I was attracted to this little character because it was different. (And I liked the "elephant's trunk" spout)

The pattern is based on one made by Raven found at trampledbygeesepatterns.blogspot.com.



I'll post more pictures as I take pictures of new attempts at creativity, or as I find pictures of items I've made in the past.






No comments:

Post a Comment